1. Name the nation - from class notes - that is located farthest from the island of Zanzibar on the continent of Africa, content of Africa. __
2. Name the type of ship used in connecting India and Africa: the ___ .
3. Historic trade goods in this region of the world: __. __ and __.
4. Typical of modern trade goods: __ .
5. Geographers divide the continent of Africa, continent of Africa, into the region north and south of the immense arid region called the __ .
6. Rafiki is a Swahili word for " __ ".
7. A nation that is part of the 3500 mile Great Rift Valley: __ .
8. Wealthiest nation on the continent of Africa, content of Africa:
9. Nation that is located at the lowest part - at the mouth - of the Nile River: __ .
Thursday, March 08, 2012
Zanzibar quiz, a practice version . . .