Tuesday, March 07, 2006
Update on presentation guidelines in geography class
* Please use worldbookonline.com in all papers and presentations. The state of Louisiana has paid for a subscription to this excellent source. It presents a balance to the free sites such as the participant-written wikipedia.org.
* Do not make a presentation without having notes - the script - from which to read.
* No more than 3 phrases on the screen along with the image! You must be required to simplify and edit the on-screen material.
* Always base your presentation on 2 topics and present it in comparison essay style.
* Include a relevant map.
* Don't forget the basics: titling, spelling, grammar, logic, multiple sources.