Wednesday, April 08, 2009
Nippon, or Nihon: the nation of Japan
I have not yet been to Sushiko in the Louisiana Boardwalk. I'd like to try it. I regularly eat sushi made fresh daily by a Korean fellow at Brookshires. It's good. Freshness is a big deal with sushi; if you try it on a Chinese buffet it may be terribly disappointing.
Map of Japan
1. Honshu - the main island,
2. Hokkaido - the northern island.
3. Kyushu - the southernmost island.
7. Mt Fuji
8. South Korea
10. Sea of Japan
More indie work choices:
* compare the movies Not One Less and Gandhi.
* compare the cooking of China and Japan.