Chitral Town from Chitral Gol National Park, Pakistan - June 2006, a photo by SaffyH - Uploading Hingol National Park photos! on Flickr.
1. Name the nation in which Osama Bin Laden was born and raised. a) Afghanistan b) Pakistan
c) Saudi Arabia d) India. SA
2. Name the nation in which Osama became a mujahadeen - helped the Muslim citizens defend their nation against the Russians.
a) Afghanistan b) Pakistan c) Saudi Arabia d) India. Afghanistan
3. Name the radical political group that took power in Afghanistan in the 1980's:
a) al Qaeda b) Taliban c) Islamists d) Extremists Taliban
4. At one point in his political life Osama Bin Laden was the recipient of US money and rockets. T / F true
5. Osama's death came in 2011 in the nation of a) Afghanistan b) Pakistan
c) Saudi Arabia d) India. Pakistan
6. Name the city near which Osama was hiding in his last years. a) Mecca b) Jidda c) Kabul d) Islamabad Islamabad, Pakistan
7. Osama Bin Laden was impoverished and lonely as a child growing up near the Red Sea. T / F wealthy family
8. Osama and the attacks on 9/11/01: a) He helped found the attacking organization and funded the attackers. b) He planned and carefully managed the attacks c) Was as surprised by the attacks as a Dingo. founded and funded
9. Led forces that took over the tiny nation of Kuwait in 1991. T / F Saddam Hussein
10. Osama opposed the US because we are allies with the Jewish state of Israel and because of decadence (moral decay) in American society. T / F quite correct
11. Muslims worldwide agreed that Osama was to be honored as an effective and correct leader. T / F not true