Friday, December 11, 2009
Semester exam in geography: 100 multiple-choice questions and a brief essay
- 100 multiple-choice questions to be answered on Scantron sheets. Bring a #2 pencil, right?
- The 100 will be drawn from questions used in all of the quizzes posted online this semester. Some of the questions will be straight-up copies of the earlier posts, some will be tweaked. Read carefully, needless to say.
- Additional points will come from a brief (about one page) comparison essay to be written in class.
You may choose your topic -
* Compare Lawrence and George Washington.
* Compare the nations of Israel and the US.
* Compare the sports of Brazil and Britain.
* Compare the cuisine of Jamaica and Louisiana.
* Compare the Amazonian rain forest with the Mississippi valley.