Wednesday, April 19, 2006
Mummy of Antjau
1) Choose either essay or powerpoint-type presentation.
* each slide must address both topics
* keep each slide simple: 2 to 3 bulleted items.
* have script from which to read.
* include a source on each image.
* have a photo-type image in each slide.
* include a map.
3) Wikipedia.org must be balanced by use of worldbookonline.com, infoplease.com, cia.gov, britannica, etc. Please use 2 traditional sources in addition to wikipedia.
4) Snappy title, explanatory subtitle, grammar, spelling.
5) Please don';t use a diskette. Lately 9 out of 10 of them don't work in C4's computers. Please use a flash drive or Yousendit.com.
Basic comparison personages:
Tutankhamen, Ramses II, Akhenaton, Hatshepsut and the non-pharaonic era person, Cleopatra VII.
To whom can you compare them?
Any political leader from another era and another nation. Ex: Montezuma, Louis XIV, etc.