Friday, September 30, 2005
"The Street," historic Wall St., heart of the financial district
MaP OF NYC:
* Bronx, Connecticut
* Manhattan, Central Park, Harlem, United nations, Rockefeller Center (sunken ice skating rink), Times Square (a triangle at Broadway and 42nd st), Empire St Bldg, WTC site, Wall St.
* Brooklyn, Long Island, Coney Island (a peninsula), Brooklyn Bridge, the Atlantic.
* Queens, East River.
* Staten Island, Verrazano-Narrows bridge, New Jersey.
* NYC harbor: Ellis Is., Liberty Is., Hudson River, East River.
* Northwest Passage
* Algonquin and Iroquois / Mohawks, Manhattans
* Verrazano-Narrows Bridge
* New Amsterdam
* Martha Stewart, David Letterman