1. Name the island that has 2 boroughs.
2. Name the 5 boroughs of NYC.
3. Name the most densely-populated borough, which is the central island.
4. Name the southerly island borough.
5. Name the river on the west side of NYC.
6. Name the ocean adjacent to NYC.
7. Name the 2 states that are closest to NYC.
8. Name the 3 islands that surround New York harbor.
9. Name the 2 famous small islands in NY harbor. One has a museum of US Immigration, one bears a giant statue.
10. The body of water that separates Long Is and Connecticut has an archaic name: Long Island Sound (bay).
Tuesday, September 25, 2012
N Y C / geography Magnet