Wednesday, November 30, 2005
Feng shui and Chinese cooking
* Feng shui is the traditional rules of placement of buildings & streets, or houses and furniture and doors, or placement of desk and chair, etc, in order to maximize a person's power and ability to get rich.
* Middle Kingdom - the ancient Chinese name for China.
* Cathay - the ancient European name for China.
* Great Wall - 4000 miles, 300 years, barrier between Chinese and Mongols and Manchurians. Prevented horse-mounted soldiers from raiding the region.
* Chinese cooking - the most varied on earth.