Wednesday, November 09, 2005
How does a fellow with no money - from a poor state - become president?
Students also sketched and analyzed the resources of Arkansas by using their atlas.
* Ouachita Mts. and the Ozarks
* Miss R. and Red R.
* the Miss. delta - starting point of blues music.
* Little Rock, Hot Springs and Hope: all assoc w Clinton.
* trust fund / "trust fund baby"
* MBA - Masters of Business Administration
* charisma - enormous personal charm
* What part of the Monica Lewinsky affair led to Clinton's impeachment?
* incumbent - person who is currently in political office.