Thursday, August 28, 2008
Guidelines for Open Notes tests
1. No communication between students; None whatever. Students may raise their hand and shortly I will arrive at their desk to answer the question. Please whisper your question.
2. You may Not trade or pass notes during the test period.
3. Keep your eyes on your workspace only.
4. You may use all sources of info: textbook, atlas, notes, print outs, reference books in the classroom, even a laptop.
5. Violation of test guidelines? I must call your parents and you must type an essay of correction and contrition.