Monday, August 25, 2008
Open Notes Quiz on Thurs, Aug 28
Ex question: The coordinate is 40N, 75E. That designates
a) NYC b) Paris, France c) Denver, Colorado d) Philadelphia.
- Making quizzes on the geographical coordinate system
- Each student will write 10 multiple choice questions on items such as the prime meridian and on the coordinates of famous locations such as Paris, France and Sydney, Australia.
- Mandarin Chinese (northern)
- Mandarin implies noble or learned.
- Most frequently-used “hello” in the world.