Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Writer's Workshop on Thurs after school in E 205


Magnet geo
Originally uploaded by trudeau
All of my students are encouraged to attend Writer's Workshop after school once a week to get the most out of Magnet.

Held on Thursdays, the session comprises 30 minutes of writing and feedback. It will earn a student immediate points and entails personal instruction in essay writing.

About 3:40 you should report to E205 to discuss a topic with me and begin writing. We will develop your skills and knowledge.

It will be helpful to me if you tell me you're attending the Workshop on a particular Thurs. A note, a word in class or on the hallway, an email will let me know to expect you. Yet telling me that you're attending is not mandatory! Simply show up and with your books and a willing attitude.