Tuesday, October 28, 2008
1. A communist nation?
2. Nation that is the source of reggae?
3. Island that is the largest US possession?
4. Island that is closest to South America?
5. Islands closest to Florida?
6. Nation upon which Columbus’ first set his foot?
7. Which island has a capital city on a bay that was recognized as a smart place to weather a storm?
8. Which is the poorest nation in the Western Hemisphere?
9. What is the traditional and still the chief crop of most islands?
10. What's the meaning of St Croix?
- volatile (as in the financial market is currently volatile)
- “rich port”
- a haven