Tuesday, March 06, 2007
Testing for 9th, 10th and 11th year students the week of March 19
* A good night's sleep in advance of each day's testing is one of the most important factors, say experts.
* Testing will be complete by lunch each day. The 4th, 5th and 6th hour classes will be held as usual.
* Bring your own calculator on Mon. Ninth graders will take math; Tues and Wed they will have Eng and language arts.
* Thurs the 9th graders will have completed the test and have a study period. Bring study materials, please. 10th graders will continue taking the math section of their GEE 21 test.
* Mrs. Melinda Kay, counselor, is administrator of the iLeap.
* A library book is the only item allowed to students being tested.
* They are not allowed to do homework or use textbooks.
* No backpacks allowed in testing sites on testing days.
* Students report to test sites at 8:25 am. They begin testing at their test sites at 8:30 am.