Monday, September 29, 2008

Digital tablet a communications medium for the future


Bamboo Fun
Originally uploaded by jorgefelipe.cl
I love my Wacom Bamboo.

This week I've returned to using one of my favorite tools: the digital pen. I can sketch my instructions in color - on the computer screen - via the relatively inexpensive Wacom Bamboo.

Today's example of how to do the assignment on Fri - the US / Canada Interdependence graphic report - was shown to the class via the tool above. I paid $66 for mine via Amazon. com.

- Artists, I beg you to investigate.
- Graphic designer and photographers: it works really well with PhotoShop.
- People who have wrist and hand problems: it can replace the mouse.

Read more about this tool. You may find that it can be helpful for the entire family.

No comments: