Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Parents: see C4 at 1:30 Fridays during Brown Bag lunch sessions

Parents: come to C4, CMHS, Fri, Aug 17, at 1:30 to talk to Trudeau in a Brown Bag lunch session. See the classroom, recently upgraded by an art show of work by Mary Jane Potts. She is a New Orleans painter displaced by Katrina. Potts is the new Talented Arts Program visual arts teacher.

Also on display are gifts from the Arabian Sea nation of Oman. Numerous evocative items were donated to me by Susan Crosbie, sister of CMHS parent Gretchen Reeks.

Student work on the Disney Hall project will also be in progress.

Regrettably, I will not be in my classroom for Back To School Night, Sept 14. I plan to present a video. And in the meantime each Friday will be back to school in Trudeau's room, 1:30 to 2:20. I will explain my goals and plans and confer with you about your student. Please buzz me if you plan to attend. 2 parents are attending this Friday.

That's trudeau@earthlink.net and 221-2501, CMHS, or 861-6809, home.

No comments: